Skip to main content
Connect for iOS v3 Release Notes
- We are excited to announce that Apple has granted approval for our latest custom app, "Connect Filter," to be privately purchased through the app store.
- We made several user interface enhancements, clearly indicating to the user when filtering is in effect.
- We streamlined the deployment process when upgrading from v2 to v3 or when distributing iOS for v3 and above.
- Linewize Connect iOS v3 requires a minimum iOS version of 14.6. Devices running earlier versions will not be compatible with this update.
- To deploy Linewize Connect iOS v3, schools must have an Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager account.
- The new app is a private custom app that is set to private distribution. Please refer to the help articles linked above.
Providing screen and content visibility of all devices in class.
The most advanced K-12 student threat detection tool available.
Cyber safety education and tools, including a parent app, to engage your school community.
filtering, classwize, school manager