Skip to main content
SphireOS 254.16 Release Notes
Welcome to SphireOS release 254.16!
Fixes and Improvements
- We migrated our Packet Pipeline Engine 1 (PPE1) customers to Packet Pipeline Engine 2 (PPE2). These changes will allow for faster, more responsive user experience for HTTPS Inspection features.
- We fixed an issue that allowed users to bypass filtering rules by using HTTP in front of the IP address.
- We fixed an issue that could crash Sphirewall by using an invalid IP address.
- We fixed an issue that caused DCOM errors with the latest Windows update.
- We improved the way we collect logs when SphireOS restarts due to memory exhaustion.
Providing screen and content visibility of all devices in class.
The most advanced K-12 student threat detection tool available.
Cyber safety education and tools, including a parent app, to engage your school community.
filtering, classwize, school manager