Skip to main content
Connect for Windows 3.6.0 Release Notes
This release contains the rollout of Live View for Connect for Windows. This will allow teachers using Classwize to view the student’s Windows laptop screen in real time.
Fixes and Improvements
- We added support for Windows Live View when using Classwize.
- We added support for dynamic header injection when using the Windows Connect agent (This is a re-release due to the rollback of Connect for Windows 3.5.1).
- We resolved an issue causing the Windows Connect agent to go into “Fallback” mode frequently.
- We updated the log4j version.
- We implemented other bug fixes and improvements.
Providing screen and content visibility of all devices in class.
The most advanced K-12 student threat detection tool available.
Cyber safety education and tools, including a parent app, to engage your school community.
filtering, classwize, school manager