Skip to main content
Connect for Windows 3.5.1 Release Notes
Fixes and Improvements
- We added the dynamic header injection functionality to allow blocking students access to personal Gmail and Azure accounts.
- We updated the log4j version.
- We resolved an issue where YouTube videos weren’t reported or blocked when a user clicked on the video links or thumbnails.
- We resolved an issue where the DNS filter didn’t populate the source IP when using Connection Reports.
- We resolved an issue causing the Windows agent to go into “Fallback” mode frequently.
- We implemented other bug fixes and upgrades.
Providing screen and content visibility of all devices in class.
The most advanced K-12 student threat detection tool available.
Cyber safety education and tools, including a parent app, to engage your school community.
filtering, classwize, school manager