The School Manager user interface is getting a facelift that provides a contemporary look and feel.
There are no major changes to the functionality, but we’ve made some enhancements to improve usability, navigation, and accessibility.
- Breadcrumb navigation: We've introduced a new breadcrumbs to help you know where you are. You can also use the links to go to the parent category.
- Tooltips: We help you understand what is on your screen. Hover your mouse over a tool tip to see an explaination of the feature.
- Visual, in-product alerts: We added brief on-screen confirmations of the success, error or warning for an action you completed.
- Navigation and menus: The navigation is now intuitive and highlight the active pages in a better way
- Devices: Simplified experience overall and better indication of device status.
- Statistics and Cyber Safety pages: We've refined the layout and you can interact with the data.
- Content Filtering and Filtering pages
- Configuration pages
Please sign in to leave a comment.