Welcome to School Manager 2021-008!
We continue to improve School Manager to give you a nicer user experience, more powerful search capabilities, and better filtering features.
We have also fixed a few issues, resulting in better data presentation and more effective blocking of certain YouTube searches.
New Features & Improvements
Better Search Capabilities
School Manager has a more powerful search feature to help you better locate data in:
- Time Period configurations
- Network configuration (Hosts, Destination Ports, Destination IPs)
- WAN Port forwarding by name or LAN target
- WAN Many-1 configuration
Improved Filtering for Student Journey Reports
Filter the contents of the Student Journey Report based on “Type” and “Result” fields.
The Student Journey Report is on limited release to our Early Access Schools. For more information about this feature, contact Linewize Support.
- Blocking Certain YouTube Searches: We fixed an issue that prevented some users from blocking certain YouTube searches.
- Column Headers in WAN Uplink Configuration: We corrected an issue with missing column headers in the WAN Uplink Rules configuration page. When Uplink Rules are added, the page will now display the correct column headers.
- Data Labels in User Traffic Graphs: We fixed an issue with data labels on the user traffic graphs that made information difficult to read. Data labels are now more readable even with large amounts of data displayed on the graph.
- Last Sync Text After SIS Configuration Reset:We replaced the incorrect text, “51 years ago” with “Sync Unavailable” in the Last Sync column which appears after resetting SIS configuration.