Before You Start
Find the web address for your region.
|Your Region||Web Address|
Logging in to Your Account
When your school’s IT administrator creates an account for you, you will receive a confirmation email from “email@example.com”. The email will include your email address and a temporary password.
- Open the “Linewize account created” email from “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Copy or make a note of your temporary password.
- Select the link in “Please click here …” to verify your account.
- Click the LOG IN button on the Account verified page.
- Enter your email address and temporary password and select Sign In.
Or, select Sign in with Google if your school uses Google “Single Sign On”.
- Select your Device Name or Device ID from the list.
Changing Your Temporary Password
Change your temporary password immediately after signing in for the first time. If you signed in with Google Single Sign On, you do not need to reset your Google password.
- Select the user icon at the top-right corner of your window.
- Select My account settings.
- Enter a secure password, at least 16 characters long into Password (see Password Tips).
Enter the password again into Confirm Password.
- Select SAVE.
- Select Devices and your Device Name from the left menu to start using School Manager.