Do not enable Classlink’s DataGuard on any fields for your Linewize products without contacting Linewize support first. Enabling DataGuard may prevent your Linewize solutions from working as needed. For more information, read School Manager and Classlink's DataGuard.
School Manager supports the ClassLink Single Sign-On (SSO) platform to authenticate Classwize users.
Before You Begin
Complete the Integrating ClassLink steps before enabling ClassLink SSO.
You will need:
- Access to your ClassLink administrator account
- A minimum of 15 minutes for configuration.
Enable ClassLink SSO
- In School Manager, go to Configuration > Classwize.
- Under the Sign in options, check the Allow ClassLink sign in checkbox.
- Select Save.
- Open ClassLink.
- Assign the Classwize application to the user groups that require SSO.
For more information, read ClassLink's help article for assigning applications to users.