- We improved Classwize Focus functionality for a smoother experience.
- When a teacher creates a Focus, the new tab opens on a student's device only if a student does not already have the tab with that Focus open.
- When a tab matches the Focus URL or domain, the tab is left open.
- When a Focus ends, the Focus tabs open and restore only the closed ones (those that closed when the Focus started).
- When a Focus ends, all blocked page tabs are closed.
- If the student closes all Focus tabs that match a Focus domain and then a teacher edits the Focus by adding or removing a URL or domain, the Focus will be updated on the student's device.
- We fixed Safe Guard blocking, allowing access to public Wi-Fi.
- We improved the way we store and send connections in the Connect extension.
All Regions: Phased rollout commencing on 12 December 2023 to 21 December 2023.